I started the year with lots of ideas for sewing projects – some of which have happened. The hot water bottle cover was essential for Minky’s chilly Guide camp at the beginning of February – as were the PJ bottoms which I made by adapting this shorts pattern.
The set of seat covers were for a friend with cream coloured chairs and three young children!
The tie dyed bunting was for a project at my old secondary school. It is celebrating it’s 50th birthday so they asked for present and past students to make pennants for bunting to be used at special events. I made tie dyed pennants in homage to the clothes we wore in the sixth form.